How to Make All Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The picture should be one that you published, not just among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon generally resembles a shape of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll locate below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your image's personal privacy so that just you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present personal privacy setting. For example, the album may have a globe symbol and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Idea: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower appropriate corner of the image and also select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.