How to Make Timeline Photos Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The picture must be one that you posted, not simply one of you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally resembles a silhouette of a person (or more people) that you'll locate listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your picture's personal privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's existing privacy setup. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower ideal corner of the picture as well as pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.