How to Post On A Page On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your web content into the post box. You can likewise add a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add extra material to your post. If you wish to include even more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick an emotion or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.