There are several means to do this however we will certainly consider submitting them from your computer and this overview will show you just how.
How to Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're posting several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add text to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that select Public.
-You can also click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will publish your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.