How To Remove Likes From Facebook
How to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your profile just listed below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll right to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Make certain you've picked „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will certainly provide you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with sneak peek photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How you can Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does numerous things. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, showing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends a notice to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if an additional user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also receive notifications. Eliminate the like from someone else's Status update if you clicked the "Like" switch by mistake or intend to remove it for one more factor. You can additionally remove your own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more individual has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Person's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field at the top of the display.
2. Click on the individual on the list that appears.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link below the Status.
Remove Your Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and also click your account link in the upper-left edge of the display.
2. Locate the Status upgrade that you wish to remove in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status upgrade and click on the pencil symbol in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your selection.