How to Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you have or as a personal message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to choose to omit particular people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really needed, but offers the possibility to include in the original message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While uncommon, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific customer, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post contains individual details, the user may not want the post shared with any person outside their very own circle of friends.