How to Reset Your Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down checklist, both of which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username as well as networks, a lot of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notices as well as approvals, in addition to application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" as well as "Blocking" choices to transform your settings for just how you can be discovered on Facebook and by which, in addition to how others could engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up beside your desired settings to make and also confirm modifications. Adjust the target market selector tool where readily available to mark exactly how you share your content and also how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook alerts you regarding activity that concerns you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to earn and also validate any type of changes. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you as well as other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" links to change settings for individual apps or click the "X" to get rid of an app altogether.