Facebook provides separate lists of the people and also various other Pages that have liked your Page. The checklists are sorted to ensure that the most recent 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page
Actions to discovering who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook organisation Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See SmartPhone actions better down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the checklist of alternatives left wing and also click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and Other Pages' location opens, it will available to a listing of 'Individuals Who Such As This Page' and also show:.
- Their profile picture.
- Their name.
- The day each one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most current sort - or make use of the search area (see below) to discover a certain name.
To find just what Pages have liked your Page click the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' field.
The checklist will include the Page name, the Page's account image as well as the date when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook business Page. (Make sure you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click on the 'More' web link that shows up near and also underneath your Page's cover image.
- Scroll down the listing of options till you discover the 'Edit Settings' web link, then click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' till you involve 'People and Other Pages'.
- Choose from the menu alternatives given to see the info you are interested in seeing:
> People Who Like This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Prohibited People as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wide range of details about those that have liked your Page.
Once you've scrolled through the names as well as pictures of those that have 'liked' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, just below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab supplies all sorts of information related to Likes, Get To, Page Sights, Activities on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
As an example, you can figure out:
- exactly what countries as well as cities your fans are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percentage of your followers are ladies or males;.
- what percentage of your followers come under various age;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the number of individuals gotten to with your content;.
- ... and far more!