How to Untag In Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Locate the tale you want to get rid of a tag from as well as hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon and pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Gain access to the original post you shared and also click the "Share" button to share the post once more without the tags.
Remove Photo Tags
1. Situate the image with the tagged person you wish to remove and click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the bottom of the photo.
3. Hover over the person's name you intend to get rid of from the photo and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for every image you want to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button as well as verify that you intend to remove the tagged photos.
Pointer: You could eliminate your own tag from any photo or post by floating over the story, choosing the Pencil icon and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a multitude of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Find the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, as well as click on the Edit switch beside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"