How to Untag Myself On Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Locate the tale you want to remove a tag from as well as float over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also select "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared and click the "Share" switch to share the post again without the tags.
Remove Photo Tags
1. Locate the image with the tagged individual you wish to remove and click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the bottom of the photo.
3. Hover over the person's name you intend to eliminate from the picture and also choose "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each photo you want to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as validate that you want to eliminate the tagged pictures.
Tip: You can eliminate your personal tag from any picture or post by hovering over the story, choosing the Pencil icon and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're taking care of a a great deal of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Head to your Activity Log (you can get there by picking the drop-down menu in the leading right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you wish to untag yourself from, and click the Edit switch beside them on the right.
- After that, click "Report/Remove Tag"