Link Facebook and Twitter Accounts
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could pick what kind of content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can determine what does it cost? information you want to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to merely publish a status update in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions as well as post two separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically truncate your post with an automatically created short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.