Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply common message, or post both a message comment and also a picture to highlight it. Whatever picture you opt to post shows up in the checklist of comments below the post to which it refers.
Pic For Facebook Comment
This is a particularly nice feature to have for birthday celebrations as well as other holiday wishes since pictures typically say greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you needed to post an image someplace on the internet and then put the code that linked to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as very easy as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific actions to do this are a little various relying on just how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favored web internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you intend to respond to.
- Go into any type of message, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the applications for Android and iphone mobile phones, tap the Facebook app and then:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the online key-board.
- Enter a message comment and also touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever other switch is made use of on your tool to exit that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this approach to submit image discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer internet site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the offered text box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Picture or Photo Collection to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.