So, while the information below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that might occur. In the steps listed below, I'll show you how to examine the safety before you even publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post To Twitter From Facebook Page
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't enjoyed it currently, don't see it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will most likely just discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that display a globe icon. This implies that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy settings are okay, simply select the LINK in the browser and copy it. Because you get on the web page dedicated to this specific video clip, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the content you want to share. In this instance, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the web link yourself, you can constantly use a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.