Reset My Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any type of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down listing, both of which enable you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and also networks, a lot of which can just be changed one or two times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications as well as approvals, along with app passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to alter your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook and also by whom, along with just how others could communicate with you. Use the "Edit" buttons that appear beside your preferred settings to earn and verify adjustments. Change the target market selector tool where offered to assign exactly how you share your material and how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook notifies you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives allow you to make and validate any changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for specific applications or click the "X" to remove an app altogether.