Schedule Facebook Posts App
Technique 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will certainly should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have created-- points like teams, fan web pages, business web pages, and more. To get to one of these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you haven't currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on producing a small company page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually developed, begin keying a condition upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you can likewise insert media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead alongside heaven as well as white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and also time. In the window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You should schedule your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months beforehand.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post instantly at the date as well as time you have actually provided. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.