Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in feature is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to use Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you ought to do:
Sign In to Skype Through Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, enter the telephone number or e-mail address and password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and approve Skype's regards to usage. Read the Skype regards to use, then click I concur - continue. Skype will make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.