Sync Facebook and Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your individual profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also could choose what kind of material you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can decide what does it cost? info you want to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're ready! Now you'll have the ability to just upload a condition update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both services and also publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will immediately truncate your article with an immediately produced brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice as well as pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.